Reduce Wear & Tear By Buying Our Industrial Lubricants And Equipment
Industrial lubricants are an essential safeguard for industrial machines, as they reduce the friction between components to keep them running optimally. Every piece of equipment with moving parts needs to be lubricated. Not only do these lubricants maintain machine parts from wear and tear, but they also guarantee the seamless operation of equipment that powers many industries worldwide today.
- Lubrication equipment is essential since machine parts often need a constant supply of lubricating fluids such as oil and grease. Lubrication equipment can provide this at the proper temperature, viscosity, flow rate and pressure.
- As a supplier of industrial lubricants and lubrication equipment, we aim to provide customers with innovative and reliable measures to keep your machinery and engines running at maximum capacity.
- At Junction Tools Supplies, we stocks an extensive selection of products from renowned brands sourced from trusted manufacturers.
No matter the industrial requirements or customer budget, we offer a range of options for all your industrial lubrication needs.
Our Range of Lubricating Equipment & Fluids
- Cutting Lubricants – Working with metal presents many challenges, but cutting fluid helps to make the process smoother by providing coolant and lubrication in processes such as machining and stamping.
- Degreasers – Through the use of degreasers, any stubborn old grease and oil can be eliminated from hard surfaces. This allows for fresh lubricants to be applied which will maximise your machines’ performance.
- Grease & Specialty Lubricants – Specialty lubricants are designed to optimize the performance of your machinery, helping drive time and cost savings. These include quality synthetics, silicones and anti-seizes.
- Oils – Oil lubricants are great for small spaces and for when you want to lubricant something without the resistance associated with using grease.
- Grease Kits – Grease kits are designed to provide an effortless and precise application of lubricant over large areas – a perfect tool for those who need maximum pressure, versatility, and accuracy in their projects.
- Hand/Air Operated Grease Guns – Grease guns are the weapon of choice for tight lubricating spaces. Powered by air pressure, a squeeze of the trigger releases grease from its coupler in an unending flow to coat even hard-to-reach fittings easily.
- Lubrication Accessories – With the right fittings and accessories you can complete your lubrication system. From identifying the right applicators as nozzles, brushes or pinions and accessories as tubes, hoses and connectors, you will have everything you need to complete your lubrication task.
Key Points To Remember When Selecting Lubrication Equipment & Lubricants
- It’s important to ensure you choose the correct product for effective lubrication for your tools and equipment.
- Select lubricants that are clearly labelled to indicate how they are designed to perform and under what circumstances. It’s best to use an industrial lubricant that meets the specific demands of your operation.
- Check the expiry date as Lubricants exhibit an ideal lifespan.
- Ease of use – There is no one standard method for using lubricants. How you apply it will be determined by the equipment. For instance, an aerosol lubricant might be all that’s needed for an easily accessible hinge. If the gearbox is easily accessible, you can apply grease to it manually. Know the most effective way to apply the lubricant to your job.
Get In Touch With Us For Quality Industrial Lubricants
If you are in the market for industrial lubricants, you have come to the right place. Let us know what unique challenges your application poses, and we will assist you choose the right lubricant for your job and the right equipment to apply it.
We offer quality products with unbeatable performance and reliability. For details on industrial lubricants, contact us at (03) 9689 8777.
Industrial lubricants are more than just oils, fluids, and greases – they provide a range of functions, from reducing friction between surfaces to regulating temperature or removing debris. These compounds help ease the burden on mechanical components by displacing solid surfaces with slippery fluid films that reduce binding and wear.
Lubricants are key components of industrial operations, providing crucial functionality to keep machinery operating efficiently. It’s critical to purchase the right type of lubricant for your industrial needs.
Lubricants are generally available as either oil-based, water-based or silicone-based. Within these categories, there are four types of lubricants suited to different applications. Choosing the right lubricant for the job is important, as selecting the wrong product can increase the risk of mechanical downtime and failure.
- Oil lubricants are most useful for applications where even the smallest increases in resistance can affect performance.
- Grease lubricants are often used to lubricate gears, bearings, linkages and chains.
- Penetrating lubricants are often used to loosen seized screws and bolts.
- Dry lubricants are ideal for use with heavy-duty infrastructure